Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > General > General chat
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General chat General discussion unrelated to above forums, jokes etc.

Old 08-22-2010, 06:49 PM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

Paparock is on a distinguished road
Question Is Civil War Coming to America?

Is Civil War Coming to America?

The people in the United States are no longer united but everyday it seems becoming more polarized into feuding camps. Presidents have traditionally tried to unite the country however recently we have seen both actions and words come from the White House that seem to further divide and fan the flames of division. So do you think some event could trigger a second civil war in the United States?

The following article is just one author’s thoughts. What are yours?

Our Second Civil War

By Bruce Walker

http://www.americanthinker.com/2010/...civil_war.html

The 1860s marked a period of great trial for our land. A bloody civil war resolved, at least nominally, some important issues. It was the period after Appomattox and after Reconstruction, however, which determined the true impact of our first civil war. The 1960s, which ended forty years ago, was the time of our second trial -- our Second Civil War. It is a testament to its ferocity and its reach that the consequences of this internecine war for the soul of America remain undetermined.

Conservatives -- those who wanted to conserve the values of America going into the 1960s -- stood on one side of this battlefield. These Americans viewed our land as the best candle of hope in a stormy world. They strongly favored equal rights for blacks, despite an Orwellian rewriting of history painting them as racists. The Republican Party, the principle vehicle for conservatives, had a very long and clear record of opposing Jim Crow and the disenfranchisement and segregation of blacks.

However, the 1960s became a period in which the ideal of equality was deformed into the notion of eternal entitlement. The conservative America ideal -- that merit, over time, lifts the lowly immigrant into success and status -- fought the Marxist ideal that classes of victims and oppressors never change. Social justice (or injustice) replaced individual justice. The mindset of these Marxists was identical to that of the Klansman or the Nazi: All wanted "social" justice and permanent, rigid lines of separation.

Conservatives understood that American greatness rested foremost upon private and broad fidelity to Judeo-Christian moral traditions. The Founding Fathers warned that American government could work only if the people were imbued with those values (which included religious tolerance). This had little to do with the interaction of state and faith -- when government was small, its attitude toward faith was trivial -- but it had everything to do with the indispensable value of private faith among Christians and Jews, which concur broadly and clearly on the moral nature of the nation. Private, not government, action reined in motion pictures and comic books that strayed outside the boundaries of accepted decency.

The 1960s saw a loosening of corsets (which was simply a question of moderating the equipment of decency) evolve into a long cultural striptease that ended with rabid feminists burning their bras. The abiding faith of Christians and of Jews, which had stabilized families and restrained notions of sin in a healthy check on the direction of culture, began to be portrayed almost always as bigoted ignorance. Defying foundational faith was championed as heroic. God and sin, the left snarled, were false, or worse. Two generations of Americans have grown up in this gulag of godlessness. Now, faith in anything beyond the top bureaucrat or trust in anything above the most decorated sociologists is heresy against militant secularism.

The machinery of truth changed. Reasonable regard for nature and conservation became Orwellian obsession with grand lies like man-made global warming and the population bomb. Robotic ideologues like Michael Moore could actually look at the nightmare nation of Cuba and see some sort of coloring-book paradise. Instead of all important decisions in life being guided by faith and tradition, they were directed by the political truth of the moment -- the party line.

The 1960s saw the prevailing sentiment of America -- profound gratitude for the freedom and prosperity bestowed by brave and noble predecessors -- transformed by the left into a rude ingratitude, a mocking deconstruction of everything good in America, and an embrace of each imperfection as proof of some capital crime. Conservatives saw America as the place where everyone wanted to be, the one great nation which never had an emigration problem, the refugee country of all oppressed peoples. When GIs fought in Korea or in Vietnam, conservatives saw that the policy mission may have been foolish and the strategies unwise, but the underlying purpose -- to preserve freedom -- was never in question. The left, by contrast, seemed in the 1960s to adopt the belief that the people of South Korea would actually have been better off if they had been incorporated into the vast concentration camp which is North Korea. America in the 1960s became instead Amerika -- a fascist police state.

Forty years ago, our nation survived a rebellion against the existence and the ideal of America. What was the left, and those who were "liberals," changed in the 1960s. The New Left, the Marxist left, emerged as the political commissar of everything which claimed to be on the left. Honorable intentions were cast aside, and the left became as savage as the Vietcong. Hubert Humphrey shepherded the civil rights legislation through Congress, assuring the nation that what we call affirmative action would be just as wrong as Jim Crow. The Marxist left abandoned him. Martin Luther King appealed, very directly, to the God of Christians and of Jews for the foundation of his movement. The God he cherished became an unperson to the Marxist left. It was JFK, icon of the left, who said that America would bear any price for freedom in the world. His vision of America as the Great Emancipator has been roughly cast aside.

The very concept of principled negotiations within the framework of a great goodness -- America -- is rejected by a Marxist left who pretended that the Berlin Wall never fell and the manifest failure of Marxism was (again) simply a failure of tactics and not of strategy. The Marxist left continues our Second Civil War because it exists in a smothering cocoon of relative truth, invented values, and faith in a purely material existence. This group, perhaps eight percent of the population, has influence far out of proportion to its numbers in America. It cannot be ignored, no matter how silly it seems. This Civil War for the soul of America must be won.
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace.

Asymmetric Warfare It’s not just for the “Other Guys”

Old 08-26-2010, 01:22 PM
Dragon

janetnjohn is on a distinguished road

i think there will be a civil war in America but maybe nto so much north v south but the left versus morality and all those who have any kind of moralistic stand point. I have said for many years that the leftists believe that they are the sole arbitors of all intelligent opinion in the world and all other peoples are either naive, stupid or ignorant or evil. This is the stand point of Richard Dawkins who said as much about people who did not believe in evolution, but if you look at speaches made by those in the global warming camp or even left wing politicos, words remain the same! they genuinely believe that they and only they can determine what is truth! I have read many books both christian and secular, factual and fiction writers who believe that it is this type of people who will usher in an age where people are culled for the sake of the 'planet'! they are more concerned with saving our planet....and themselves whilst the rest of us are killed off. some have conjectured that Obamas health plan is a euthanasia bill and of course Dawkins hero, Charles Darwin suggested that survival of the fittest would justify 'eliminating' the less 'evolved' species (blacks etc). This is not printed in the modern versions of darwins work but was omitted so as not to cause offense but it is still the premise behind his work.

As for a civil war in the US, that will happen but to get the truth out there of what is happening will be the trick as the liberal left control the news media and the film industry.

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence,

"I ask then, has God rejected His people? By no means! God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew. For the gifts and call of God are irrevocable."
(Romans 11:1,2,29)
Old 09-07-2010, 11:51 PM

vimana is on a distinguished road

A Second American Civil War has been imagined many times, in varied forms. The most common themes are a race war, or a left-progressive Federal regime versus right-wing secessionists.
But I always sort of pictured a future civil war as being not simply Red States vs Blue States, but with many armed factions and generals contending with each other, like the Congolese and Lebanese civil wars.
We can be sure of one thing: it would be the most devastating war ever seen so far on the planet, because no one can make war like we Americans can.
I'm sure other nations would support different factions. Maybe the UN would try to evacuate some people from New York.
The rest of the world might impose an arms blockade, but it wouldn't end the war. And they'd pray that one of the militias would get hold of all the nukes, but chances are they'd fall into the hands of many groups, in the tumult.
It would be a very bad thing, a second American civil war, the first one was gruesome enough, we suffered 600,000 dead, but that figure would be multiplied in a new war. All we can do is hope it doesn't happen!
Old 09-08-2010, 12:17 AM
Dragon

SpacemanSpiff is on a distinguished road

I hope not.

I'm too old for this kind of stuff.
Old 09-21-2010, 05:36 AM
Dragon

ishmael is on a distinguished road

If civil war comes i will go to Arizona desert and hide! Maybe I can teach my son like father teached me. :)
Old 09-21-2010, 04:25 PM

RONIN_13769 is on a distinguished road

I believe we will have some sort of up-rising it will be the beginning of vthe end of the USA as we know it. The liberalization and political correctness has led us down this road. We are a country full of lambs that has become to soft, and lost the will to fight. life has become to easy for us, and if you speak the truth here you are labeled a racist, hot head, loose cannon or any other derogatory term that helps the left. I could care less what I am called but I have gotten to the point where I will die to protect my family and friends but the rest of the lambs can fend for themselves. I have served in the USAF, Army National Guard and the USN reserve for a total of 14 yrs of military service, and I have had it with the way things have gone. I would love to immigrate to Israel at least they still have the will to fight.
Old 09-22-2010, 05:15 AM
Dragon

desertscout is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishmael View Post
If civil war comes i will go to Arizona desert and hide! Maybe I can teach my son like father teached me. :)
Depending upon your employment needs, there are nice places to live in the higher elevations where the summers are cooler and the winters are milder than in Chicago. Housing prices are lower now due to the housing bubble. Places like Payson, Prescott, Show Low, Chino Valley, and Flagstaff are all in the higher and cooler elevations. Chino Valley has an aquifer below it, so water is not as big a problem as in other locations. If things get real rough, you could always prospect for gold to help make ends meet (I belong to the GPAA).
Old 09-23-2010, 10:27 PM

White_R34 is on a distinguished road

No there no real Civil War it's just talking points when it's time for some type of election. But on the othere hand, there are some in the US that so badly want some type of conflict to brack out. To support what ever their personal agendas are.

A Race War, I can't tell you how mini times, I would hear young guys saying that when I was in school and now here in 2010 and I'm a 38 years old. I still here that same crap........
To the point their are some with in the US that just want a reson to kill. It's just evil at work.
In my youth I would ask friends or classmates that I had worked with about the thought of some type of "Civil War"/Race War/Biblical War., what ever type of war. Most of them would say that they want some type of war to brake out. An that will give them a reson to kill as mini Black, Hispanics and jews as they can., with out any responsibility or punishment. As one of the guys said wile laughing "casualties of war".
So I asked even white Jews, they said: if they don't side with the white majority. "O" well "casualties of war".

Hate and division, breeds this type of conformation. They want some type of conflict, and need member that are willing to go out and strike a blow for the right cause. (What ever that cause may be) Mini of the fokes themselves are unwilling to strike that blow. Mini of them will just stand back and watch to see if their objectives are reached or not.

You want to know of one of those blow: Timothy Mcveigh (Oklahoma City bombing)

Right wing groupes around the US held mcveigh as hero in the up comming "Race War"/"Civil War". An what about the numbers of people that were only doing their personal business that day., as I have bean told "casualties of war".

If this all sounds like Terrorism, than that's just what it is. American Terrorist have bean here for a long time. In this new day and age some are Islamic and some call themselves Christians. Mostly white mostly southern and protestant. Two old names for you, one you may have seen and one you haven't: Ku Klux Klan, Knights of the Magnolia, I know of a lot more that I will not name. An these groupes have grown since Obama has come in to office.

An don't fool your self in to thinking they like Jews, they have even convinced some younger jews to follow there miss guided ways. Remember this poor girl:
Old 09-23-2010, 11:10 PM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

odie072 is on a distinguished road

Quote by White? R34: In my youth I would ask friends or classmates that I had worked with about the thought of some type of "Civil War"/Race War/Biblical War., what ever type of war. Most of them would say that they want some type of war to brake out. An that will give them a reson to kill as mini Black, Hispanics and jews as they can., with out any responsibility or punishment. As one of the guys said wile laughing "casualties of war".

If that's the case, you grew up in a different US than I did. And by the way I'm 46 and with the exception of my 10yrs Air Force, I've been here my whole life and I've not heard the racial extremes that you are talking. And no one will argue with you that racism still exist, on both sides of the coin, but you really seem to want that war.

Trying real hard Ain't cha??

odie072
That might of been the sad end of the story. But Nemo refused to give in without a fight. Ignoring his serious head wound, the 85 pound dog threw himself at the Vietcong guerrillas who had opened fire. Nemo's ferocious attack brought Thorneburg the time he needed to call in backup forces.

Although severely wounded, Nemo crawled to his master and covered him with his body.
Old 04-30-2011, 08:39 PM

heraldoflord is on a distinguished road

God's first love and primary concern is Israel. Woe be to those who seek her destruction. The Lord will shake America till He has broken the staff of the wicked. Shortly,perhaps before the end of the year,Islamic killers will destroy New York City with an atomic bomb. Grave times are ahead but Israel has nothing to fear. The apple of His eye will stand tall.
Old 05-01-2011, 06:45 AM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

Quote:
Originally Posted by heraldoflord View Post
God's first love and primary concern is Israel. Woe be to those who seek her destruction. The Lord will shake America till He has broken the staff of the wicked. Shortly,perhaps before the end of the year,Islamic killers will destroy New York City with an atomic bomb. Grave times are ahead but Israel has nothing to fear. The apple of His eye will stand tall.
Do you have any proof of this or is it just a statement?? Just curious, that's a pretty strong statement and I'm sure we would all like to know more about it?! Making a direct statement such as this, I'm sure the FBI would like in on the intel that you have.

odie
That might of been the sad end of the story. But Nemo refused to give in without a fight. Ignoring his serious head wound, the 85 pound dog threw himself at the Vietcong guerrillas who had opened fire. Nemo's ferocious attack brought Thorneburg the time he needed to call in backup forces.

Although severely wounded, Nemo crawled to his master and covered him with his body.

Last edited by odie072; 05-01-2011 at 06:48 AM..
Old 05-01-2011, 09:55 PM

heraldoflord is on a distinguished road
Default odie 072

I am a Christian Prophet. I don't expect you to believe this,but it is still true. 02282011 the Lord told me clearly that New York would be destroyed by an Islamic nuke. He did not give me a date,but my sense was it would happen this year. He also told me that later,no date given,there would be a major quake in the Midwest. I think it will be more powerful than the one that struck Japan. These are acts of Divine Judgment that cannot be stopped,because God will not allow them to be stopped.God is judging this Nation for it's hostility to Israel,the murder of millions of aborted children,it's legal support of perversion,and numerous other crimes against Him. He is going to bring America to her knees. The economic system will be crushed and cities reduced to ruin. It will be violent and bloody. I'm just a mouthpiece,but you can take what is said to the bank.Israel will be okay. God will keep His promises to King David.
Old 05-01-2011, 11:08 PM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

Quote:
I am a Christian Prophet. I don't expect you to believe this,but it is still true. 02282011 the Lord told me clearly that New York would be destroyed by an Islamic nuke. He did not give me a date,but my sense was it would happen this year. He also told me that later,no date given,there would be a major quake in the Midwest. I think it will be more powerful than the one that struck Japan. These are acts of Divine Judgment that cannot be stopped,because God will not allow them to be stopped.God is judging this Nation for it's hostility to Israel,the murder of millions of aborted children,it's legal support of perversion,and numerous other crimes against Him. He is going to bring America to her knees. The economic system will be crushed and cities reduced to ruin. It will be violent and bloody. I'm just a mouthpiece,but you can take what is said to the bank.Israel will be okay. God will keep His promises to King David.
What qualifications do you posses as a modern day prophet??

odie

Old 05-01-2011, 11:28 PM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

I'm waiting to hear the qualifications, that will help us determine if you are a Prophet of G_d, or one of the many false Prophets that we have been warned about.

Matthew 7:15-23

"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

Surely, if you are a Prophet of G_d, you would want to answer us quickly, as to which we can see the great works that you do.

odie

Old 05-01-2011, 11:59 PM
Dragon

scelli is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I am a Christian Prophet.
I as an evangelical Christian say you and other self-proclaimed modern day "prophets" like your ilk are no such thing. Take that to the bank, Nostradamus.

Old 05-02-2011, 12:36 AM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

You beat me to the punch Scelli. The reason I can say he is no Prophet, False or Prophet of G_d, is because a true Prophet understands the Word of G_d, and the Evil of Satan. In this forum we have Christians, Jews, probably a few Muslim lurkers and some Atheist. A Prophet knows meekness, humility and(the most important test), the Spreading of the Word of G_d, not the Spreading of Evil.

Instead of Spreading the Word of G_d as Moses and Abraham did, he came in here and started spreading the word of evil, how the enemies of Israel were going to pay, how destruction of America was going to come about. He did not even attempt to Prophesies the Word of G_d to us, so we would know the Goodness of G_d and how we are supposed to act. Then he came in and said "I don't expect you to believe me." A true man of G_d, not even talking Prophet, would not concern him or herself with such a condemning statement. A true Man of G_d, wants us to believe in the Word, if we don't, then that is between us and our G_d. The next thing is the statement Christian Prophet. So, G_d, through you, is only speaking to Christians?? Was Moses only a Jewish Prophet, or was he a Prophet of G_d?? Next, you had to justify your statement with what date G_d reveled this to you. A true man of humility would not concern himself with proving himself through words, but actions. What actions?? Through the Loving Words that is the Word of G_d, not the condemnations that is the words and works of Satan. A Prophet is a spiritual man whom G_d has chosen to anoint for G_d to speak through. Condemnation is but a small part, only after the Word of G_d has been spread the works and deeds.

2 Timothy 3:16-17: "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.''

Galatians 5:22-24 "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

Matthew 12:33-35, "Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit. O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.''

odie

Old 05-02-2011, 12:48 AM
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by odie072 View Post
A Prophet knows meekness, humility and(the most important test), the Spreading of the Word of G_d, not the Spreading of Evil.
There's something else rarely mentioned by these so-called "prophets", which actually isn't surprising since the vast majority of such pathetic folks are biblical illiterates: 100% accuracy is required. If any prophecies of a "prophet" turn out to be false (even just one!), they are to immediately be put to death.

Old 05-02-2011, 01:04 AM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

Yep and more:

2 Peter 1:20, "Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation."
He only speaks what G_d has said doesn't put his own spin on it.

odie

Old 05-02-2011, 01:32 AM
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by odie072 View Post
Yep and more:

2 Peter 1:20, "Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation."
He only speaks what G_d has said doesn't put his own spin on it.

odie
The True Prophet Hears From God Through Dreams:
Num 12:6 And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream.
The True Prophet Preaches Repentance And Obedience To God's Law
Jer 23:21 I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran: I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied.
Jer 23:22 But if they had stood in my counsel, and had caused my people to hear my words, then they should have turned them from their evil way, and from the evil of their doings.
Jer 26:4 And thou shalt say unto them, Thus saith the LORD; If ye will not hearken to me, to walk in my law, which I have set before you,
Jer 26:5 To hearken to the words of my servants the prophets, whom I sent unto you, both rising up early, and sending them, but ye have not hearkened;
Jer 26:6 Then will I make this house like Shiloh, and will make this city a curse to all the nations of the earth.
Jer 35:15 I have sent also unto you all my servants the prophets, rising up early and sending them, saying, Return ye now every man from his evil way, and amend your doings, and go not after other gods to serve them, and ye shall dwell in the land which I have given to you and to your fathers: but ye have not inclined your ear, nor hearkened unto me.
Isa 8:20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.
Defining The False Prophet And Their Fate:
Deu 18:20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.
Deu 18:21 And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken?
Deu 18:22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.
Jer 23:14 I have seen also in the prophets of Jerusalem an horrible thing: they commit adultery, and walk in lies: they strengthen also the hands of evildoers, that none doth return from his wickedness: they are all of them unto me as Sodom, and the inhabitants thereof as Gomorrah.
The Motivation of the False Prophet Is Money:
Micah 3:9 [NIV] Hear this, you leaders of the house of Jacob, you rulers of the house of Israel, who despise justice and distort all that is right;
Micah 3:10 [NIV] who build Zion with bloodshed, and Jerusalem with wickedness.
Micah 3:11 [NIV] Her leaders judge for a bribe, her priests teach for a price, and her prophets tell fortunes for money. Yet they lean upon the LORD and say, "Is not the LORD among us? No disaster will come upon us."
Micah 3:12 [NIV] Therefore because of you, Zion will be plowed like a field, Jerusalem will become a heap of rubble, the temple hill a mound overgrown with thickets.
Jer 6:13 For from the least of them even unto the greatest of them every one is given to covetousness; and from the prophet even unto the priest every one dealeth falsely.
Jer 6:14 They have healed also the hurt of the daughter of my people slightly, saying, Peace, peace; when there is no peace.
Jer 6:15 Were they ashamed when they had committed abomination? nay, they were not at all ashamed, neither could they blush: therefore they shall fall among them that fall: at the time that I visit them they shall be cast down, saith the LORD.
Ezek 22:25 There is a conspiracy of her prophets in the midst thereof, like a roaring lion ravening the prey; they have devoured souls; they have taken the treasure and precious things; they have made her many widows in the midst thereof.
Ezek 22:26 Her priests have violated my law, and have profaned mine holy things: they have put no difference between the holy and profane, neither have they showed difference between the unclean and the clean, and have hid their eyes from my sabbaths, and I am profaned among them.
Ezek 22:27 Her princes in the midst thereof are like wolves ravening the prey, to shed blood, and to destroy souls, to get dishonest gain.
Ezek 22:28 And her prophets have daubed them with untempered mortar, seeing vanity, and divining lies unto them, saying, Thus saith the Lord GOD, when the LORD hath not spoken.
Many People Actually Prefer False Prophets:
Isa 30:9 That this is a rebellious people, lying children, children that will not hear the law of the LORD:
Isa 30:10 Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits:
Isa 30:11 Get you out of the way, turn aside out of the path, cause the Holy One of Israel to cease from before us.
Isa 30:12 Wherefore thus saith the Holy One of Israel, Because ye despise this word, and trust in oppression and perverseness, and stay thereon:
Isa 30:13 Therefore this iniquity shall be to you as a breach ready to fall, swelling out in a high wall, whose breaking cometh suddenly at an instant.
Isa 30:14 And he shall break it as the breaking of the potters' vessel that is broken in pieces; he shall not spare: so that there shall not be found in the bursting of it a sherd to take fire from the hearth, or to take water withal out of the pit.
Jer 5:31 The prophets prophesy lies, the priests rule by their own authority, and my people love it this way. But what will you do in the end?
The Fate Of False Prophets And Those Who Follow Them:
Jer 14:14 Then the LORD said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart.
Jer 14:15 Therefore thus saith the LORD concerning the prophets that prophesy in my name, and I sent them not, yet they say, Sword and famine shall not be in this land; By sword and famine shall those prophets be consumed.
Jer 14:16 And the people to whom they prophesy shall be cast out in the streets of Jerusalem because of the famine and the sword; and they shall have none to bury them, them, their wives, nor their sons, nor their daughters: for I will pour their wickedness upon them.
The Prophecies Of False Prophets Do Not Always Fail:
Deu 13:1 If a prophet, or one who foretells by dreams, appears among you and announces to you a miraculous sign or wonder,
Deu 13:2 and if the sign or wonder of which he has spoken takes place, and he says, "Let us follow other gods" (gods you have not known) "and let us worship them,"
Deu 13:3 you must not listen to the words of that prophet or dreamer. The LORD your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and with all your soul.
Deu 13:4 It is the LORD your God you must follow, and him you must revere. Keep his commands and obey him; serve him and hold fast to him.
Deu 13:5 That prophet or dreamer must be put to death, because he preached rebellion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt and redeemed you from the land of slavery; he has tried to turn you from the way the LORD your God commanded you to follow. You must purge the evil from among you.

Source: http://www.aloha.net/~mikesch/false-prophets.htm

Old 05-02-2011, 02:44 AM
Dragon

SpacemanSpiff is on a distinguished road

Wow ! A lively thread here.

Quote:
02282011 the Lord told me clearly that New York would be destroyed by an Islamic nuke. He did not give me a date,but my sense was it would happen this year. He also told me that later,no date given,there would be a major quake in the Midwest.
Well, these things are always possibilities, but I wouldn't go out on a limb and predict them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scelli View Post
Deu 18:22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.
We regulars here have pretty long memories.

And the forum staff know your IP address.