Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > Media > Images & Media Forum
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Images & Media Forum Military or none military related images, videos and other media's. No Graphic Content Allowed also book reviews

Old 05-12-2007, 09:53 AM

indian_sukhoi is on a distinguished road
Default India Republic Day Parade - Awesome

Iam so Glad that India Kepts these kind of Parades

"The parades carry on the regemental traditions established in the founding of the modern Indian army. They incorporate decorative and incredibly coreographed marches that fuse the best of Royal Indian Army and Indian military traditions. Each regiment, infantry, armoured, mechanized or air have their own unique dress and marches.

Drill formation is a very exact science in the Indian military, and is an integral part of regimental training, moreso than in British and American militaries. It's used to tech regimental standards, create regimental loyalty, increase unit cohesion and instill discipline."

The tricolor flutters in the backdrop of the sky at the culmination of the Republic Day Parade

Soldiers stand alongside the Agni II missile during India's 57th Republic Day parade in New Delhi.

Sukhoi fighter jets fly past

Indian Army's Amphibious Ferry and Floating system and Bridge Layer Tank pass

Soldiers march during the country's 57th Republic Day parade in NewDelhi.

Kashmiri artists also performing during the Republic Day Celebrations

Camel-mounted soldiers rehearse beating the retreat for the Delhi parade.

Buddhist monks take part in the parade in Delhi.

"It's God's responsibility to forgive the terrorist organisation, It's our responsibility to arrange the meeting between them and god."
<<_-_-_-_-_-_-_ _ _ IndianArmedForces_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_>>
Old 05-12-2007, 09:55 AM

Women police contingent parade during the dress rehearsal for the Republic day function

Indian Army's Gorkha Regiment march past the Indian national flag during the final dress rehearsal before the Republic Day celebrations

The birds eye view of Republic Day Padade

The camel contingent of BSF.

A marching contingent passes through the Rajpath during the Republic Day Parade

Another marching contingent passes through the Rajpath during the Republic Day Parade

A Band performs while passing through the Rajpath during the Republic Day Parade .

A spectacular view of Rajpath during the Republic Day Parade

"It's God's responsibility to forgive the terrorist organisation, It's our responsibility to arrange the meeting between them and god."
Old 05-12-2007, 09:56 AM

The Autonomous launcher of the 'Brahmos' super sonic cruise missile system

Two Sukhoi Aircrafts break away from each other in the middle of the sky while leaving smoky trail behind them

Three Sukhoi Aircrafts moving towards India Gate in Arrow formation during the fly past at Republic Day Parade

A spectacular view of Rajpath during the Republic Day Parade. Check those Brahmos Line.

Anti-Aircraft Missiles

Helicopters carrying the flags of three services during the Republic Day Parade

Old 05-12-2007, 09:57 AM

Old 05-12-2007, 01:42 PM
Gold Member

*titanium* is on a distinguished road

Wow so colour full, and i really wouldnt wana get on the wrong side of your camle hahah ok I shouldnt joke India has a powerfull Army, number 3 in the world? Any more pictures you can post?

The 'IDF babes' are nice to look at, though i dont aprove of osme of the comments left on the page, about my women! But I really like these military pictures. I just bought off of ebay a photo album with photos of the palmach during the war of independence. Ill post them, bu tnot here, dont wana hijack your post, plus I wana see more pics.
Old 05-15-2007, 02:07 PM

Thanks for the Comment. I will post more pictures and brief Introduction about of Indian Republic Parade after sometime, right now i need to run for work.

An Ohh Yhea, Your right some members really screwed up the IDF Women Topic.

Cheers,
Indian.sukhoi

Israel Forum