Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > Social > Religion > Judaism
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-27-2013, 10:21 PM
Dragon

desertscout is on a distinguished road
Default What do the coming four blood Moons mean for Israel?

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/june2011/teddyc616.htm

" ... so after the June 15 2011 blood moon, we have a group of four consecutive blood moons in 2014-2015, ALL occurring on YHWH's Feast Days. When's the last time this happened?
Oh, 1967-1968. The season of the 6 Days War in Israel. That would be the one where Jerusalem became a unified city under Jewish rule for the first time in like, 2000 years.
Four consecutive blood moons (full lunar eclipses) occurring each time on Moedim (appointed times of YHWH): namely, Passover 1967, Tabernacles 1967, Passover 1968, Tabernacles 1968.
Terms:
Blood moon = full lunar eclipse
Tetrad = four consecutive blood moons
Jewish Tetrad = a Tetrad where each of four consecutive blood moon occurs on a Festival of Leviticus 23.
So, the world previously witnessed a Jewish Tetrad in '67-'68.
When is the previous time before that?
Oh, 1949-1950.
Passover 1949, Tabernacles 1949, Passover 1950, Tabernacles 1950.
Some say that's the fig tree blossoming, others might say it would be 1967, either way:
Mt 24:32-33, Lk 21:30-31
And the previous occurrence of four consecutive blood moons, on YHWH's Feast Days?
1492-1493. I believe that the significance of this could be related to the Spanish Inquisition and Columbus' discovery of North America, which arguably became the "wilderness" that the woman of Revelation 12:6 escaped to (the Body of Messiah escaping persecution for a time).
Notice that after 1493, about five centuries pass without another occurrence of this phenomenon - until 1949, as newly reborn Israel is fighting for her life.
Then 1967-68. Next is 2014-2015. I wonder what is in store then?
And to start this next season off, we have blood moons in 2011: June 15 and Dec. 10.
Neither of these blood moons in 2011 occur on a Feast Day; however, they "bracket" a season which encloses the 2014-2015 Tetrad (4-in-a-row) occurring on Feast Days.
The other "bracket" would be the following blood moon on July 27, 2018.
2014-2015 is exactly in the center of the 7-year timeframe from 2011 to 2018. ... "

The expected dates of the future four blood moons two of which bracket a solar eclipse are confirmed on the NASA web site.

The first Lunar eclipse takes place during the dual Feasts of Passover/Unleavened Bread on 04/15/2014.

The second Lunar eclipse takes place during the eight day Feast of Sukkot on 10/08/2014.

The Solar eclipse that separates the first two blood Moons from the second two takes place on 03/20/2015 or Adar 29/Nisan1.

The third Lunar eclipse takes place once again during the dual Feasts of Passover/Unleavened Bread on 04/04/2015.

The fourth Lunar eclipse takes place once again during Sukkot 09/28/2015.

http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/SEdecade/SEdecade2011.html

http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/lunar.html

I find this to be very interesting!!!

Last edited by desertscout; 03-27-2013 at 10:33 PM..
Old 03-27-2013, 11:46 PM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

Paparock is on a distinguished road
Arrow Four Blood Moons

I offer the following only as food for thought as I have no proof of its validity other than Hebrew and Christian scripture quoted. This Christian Pastor is a strong supporter of Israel. This is from a Christian viewpoint so you know in advance. It covers the "Four Blood Moons" from a Judaic/Christian viewpoint. There several sermons on the subject in this series back to back.
Paparock

Read more information here> http://www.pray4zion.org/TheComingBloodMoons.html

The LORD lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace.

Asymmetric Warfare It’s not just for the “Other Guys”

Last edited by Paparock; 03-28-2013 at 03:33 AM..
Old 03-28-2013, 12:59 AM
Gold Member

Little Rock is on a distinguished road

Shalom.

Something that I often consider is the phrase, "So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation". I wonder, everywhere Islam goes there results much desolation. Thus I also wonder if that passage refers to the Islamic temple built atop the remains of the Jewish Temple.

When I read the descriptions of the antichrist I'm amazed at how closely those descriptions describe the pope.

Cheers

Last edited by Little Rock; 03-28-2013 at 01:28 AM.. Reason: Additional thought
Old 03-28-2013, 02:43 AM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

Paparock is on a distinguished road

I don't know who it will be Little Rock. I just know it will happen and I also think it is coming soon in the next ten years. All "hell" is about to break out across this world as I see the same Spirit that brought forth the Nazis lose upon the world again as it was then. All the signs that were present before WWII are present today and I see huge forces of Darkness building to the point of blowing mankind apart just as they did then. Those that want to destroy Israel and the Jewish people are stronger today than at any time since WWII and that includes inside the USA! The world is a powder keg looking for a spark to ignite it. I pray for Israel and the Jewish people as the world is about to come for you again! G_d protect Israel and His people!
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace.

Asymmetric Warfare It’s not just for the “Other Guys”

Old 03-28-2013, 04:03 AM
Gold Member

Little Rock is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paparock View Post
I don't know who it will be Little Rock. I just know it will happen and I also think it is coming soon in the next ten years. All "hell" is about to break out across this world as I see the same Spirit that brought forth the Nazis lose upon the world again as it was then. All the signs that were present before WWII are present today and I see huge forces of Darkness building to the point of blowing mankind apart just as they did then. Those that want to destroy Israel and the Jewish people are stronger today than at any time since WWII and that includes inside the USA! The world is a powder keg looking for a spark to ignite it. I pray for Israel and the Jewish people as the world is about to come for you again! G_d protect Israel and His people!
Shalom.

Amen to that!

Cheers
Old 03-28-2013, 04:58 AM
Dragon

desertscout is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paparock View Post
Psalm 83 has been a starting point for me every morning for quite a while. It speaks to a possible local war that could easily break out into a regional war with Israel in the bulls eye. Partnered with Adonai, I believe that the IDF (which includes the IAF and INF) will survive, but at what price? Adonai has always saved a remnant though. May all the inhabitants of the nation of Israel once again seek the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob (Isra'el) with all their heart, mind and strength.

Isaiah 62

New American Standard Bible (NASB)
Zion’s Glory and New Name

62:1 For Zion’s sake I will not keep silent,
And for Jerusalem’s sake I will not keep quiet,
Until her righteousness goes forth like brightness,
And her salvation like a torch that is burning.

Zechariah 12:8-9

8 In that day the Lord will defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and the one who is feeble among them in that day will be like David, and the house of David will be like God, like the angel of the Lord before them. 9 And in that day I will set about to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Zechariah 14:3

3 Then the Lord will go forth and fight against those nations, as when He fights on a day of battle.

I will continue to pray daily for Eretz Israel and her people!!!
Old 03-28-2013, 06:35 AM
Dragon

David of Galilee is on a distinguished road

Red, or 'blood' moons have become common site hear--everywhere else maybe? We just had a brilliant Blood Moon hanging over the horizon on the first day of Pesakh on 15th of Nisan 5773/25 March 2013. It looked giant.

Also had a plague of locusts crossover from Egypt. Although they were dealt with by the Ministry of Agriculture, we had them on the beaches of Haifa, covering the beach chairs.

Many rabbis (but by no means all) are telling the Children of Israel to cast off their sins, and their attachments to the world, and to pray in groups for the nation and the world. But you'll almost never read of this in the media. Many rabbis do try to interpret portents in the sky, especially.

Portents, portents, everywhere. I am inclined to agree with Paparock (or Abba Eban in Hebrew, name of our most brilliant Foreign Minister and advocate-extraordinaire for the cause of Israel), ten years is about the most I can see before the Guardian of Israel and the Accuser of Israel, have it out. Who the victor will be is forgone conclusion, and I'd say the line in the sand is sharply incised, and that most people already know upon which side they stand.
Israel Forum