Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > General > General chat
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General chat General discussion unrelated to above forums, jokes etc.

Old 03-02-2008, 01:54 PM

MTHall51 is on a distinguished road
Default Israeli military email pen pal?

I have no clue where to post this so will try it here. Is there such a thing as forum or other online source if you would like to check the possibility of
a Israeli military woman who is interested in being a e mail pen pal? Don't laugh. I have actually googled, etc. but have come across nothing.
Old 03-02-2008, 05:00 PM
Gold Member

*titanium* is on a distinguished road

try a social networking site?
Old 03-02-2008, 07:48 PM

Default Pen Pal

Will give it a try.
Old 03-02-2008, 10:22 PM
Gold Member

*titanium* is on a distinguished road

Ok I just clicked on your profile and realised you are 51 years old, no offence or anything but most 18 year old girls are going to find it a little creepy that you are emailing them, why not try an Israeli a little closer to your own age, say an ex soldier.
Old 03-04-2008, 12:17 AM

Default I agree -- looking for 40ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by *titanium* View Post
Ok I just clicked on your profile and realised you are 51 years old, no offence or anything but most 18 year old girls are going to find it a little creepy that you are emailing them, why not try an Israeli a little closer to your own age, say an ex soldier.
I agree. I am not looking for 18 year old people. I thought there may be some pen pals in the 40's range. I assume there are people in that age bracket who are still with military or national defense on some level.
Old 05-08-2008, 01:08 AM

quelle_quel is on a distinguished road

I'd actually did the same thing, for the past cupple of years. now here's what you could do....

go to

penpalparty.com

penpalsnow.com

and search there, it's like a needle in a hay stack though... kinda

I hope I'd given some help ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTHall51 View Post
I have no clue where to post this so will try it here. Is there such a thing as forum or other online source if you would like to check the possibility of
a Israeli military woman who is interested in being a e mail pen pal? Don't laugh. I have actually googled, etc. but have come across nothing.
Israel Forum