Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > Israel National security > Nuclear And Strategic Missiles
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Nuclear And Strategic Missiles Strategic Missiles And Nuclear Program Related Posts.

Old 06-18-2008, 08:42 AM

israelisrael is on a distinguished road
Question Many questions answered: Ahmadinjad "Destruction of Israel" threat made in 1999 in US

Terrorist Rally
December 21, 1999
200 Center St. Promenade, Anaheim, California

On December 21, 1999 Iranian leader Mahmoud Ahmadinjad attended and participated in a violent rally in Anaheim, CA at the telecommunications company SBC, now known as telecom giant AT&T. The rally was attended by thousands on a private street at the AT&T station.

He gave a speech in Farsi, announcing the start of the Iranian nuclear program and the destruction of the United States and Israel in the same tone he now uses. He alluded to the 9-11 attacks as well. He denied the Holocaust and said it was every persons duty to kill a Jew. He also announced his "new holocaust."
A vast majority of the employees and managers at AT&T went along with the rally and participated in the hate speech and violence against Jews and Christians.

Also in attendance were:

Hugo Chavez of Venezuela
Bashar Al-Assad of Syria
Kim Jung-Il of North Korea
Vladimir Putin of Russia
Tariq Azziz of Iraq, and many more

This massive gathering was attended by Al-Qaeda leaders Ayman Al-Zawahiri, Usama bin Laden, Adam Gadahn, and others, including Hamas leader Nasrallah, and the other major terrorist factions. All were given an oppurtunity to give hate speaches about murdering the Jews and destroying Israel.

Ahmadinjad plied those in attendance with the promise of $0.50 a gallon gas - only if they rid the United States of "the Jews."
He said until America was rid of "the Jews" there would be no peace in the U.S.

The terrorist factions collected money for their respective causes. Israeli and American flags were burned.
Hamas members performed acrobatics infront of the AT&T building while they chanted "death to Israel."

Ahmadinjad denied the Holocaust in his speech and then participated in some very violent beatings of Americans - Jews, Christians, and others, including those who tried to stop the murders.

They used metal baseball bats and other weapons to torture the victims. They even held a mock crucifixion of some of the victims.

Responding law enforcement and paramedics were turned away and denied access to the scene by AT&T employees and managers, being told lies of this rally being a charity fund raiser, you get the picture.

Al Sharpton and Barack Hussein Obama
Also giving speeches and participating in the violence was Al Sharpton, who himself has a history of violence. He led riots in 1991 and in 1995 against a Jewish store owner who was murdered by his crowd.
He specializes in inciting riots against Jews! At this rally he called for the "end of Israel," and the "end of the Jews."
He personally participated in the baseball bat attempted murders of the vicitms.
Also in attendance was Presidential candidate Barack Hussein Obama and his pastor Jeremiah Wright; both gave speeches about the "Demise of Israel" and called for "change" in the form of an "end to a Jewish supremacy and leadership in the world and the United States." He made the case for partnership with Iran and the Arab states (57 states) and said unmentionable things about Jews and Israel.
Al Sharpton, murderer of the Jews.

Jimmy Carter was among those calling for the destruction of Israel.
I feel it is my duty to tell Israel the traitors in the United States who went along and participated in this.

Adam Gadahn
Originally Adam Pearlman. Adam grew up in Orange County and attended Islamic Center of Orange County and converted to Islam. He is now a spokesman for Al-Qaeda. His "invitation to Islam" can be viewed on Youtube. Al-Qaeda's protype for the future Jew: Adam of Tommorow

Also in attendance and participating in these sick acts was UN leader Kofi Annan.

These people have made their intentions known; Don't let AT&T get away with hosting these terrorists right in the United States. It pains me to know that the advantage the terrorists have in Israel is caused by the strength of the terrorists in the U.S., namely in Anaheim, California. You can thank AT&T for hosting them, allowing them to host numerous fundraisers, attacking Jews with metal baseball bats, publically torturing them in a spectacle you would only expect to happen in Iran. Thank AT&T for covering up these hate crimes and for forcing the victims to be denied justice for these 8 years - while the perpatrators continue to provide financial and logistical support to Al-Qaeda and Hamas. Thank AT&T for it being acceptable to torture and murder Jews in the United States, and have the local law enforcement cover it up! Thanks AT&T for allowing your employees and managers beat fellow employees with baseball bats until they are unconcious and then maim their bodies while the terrorists celebrate. Thank you AT&T for denying medical treatment at this attack - and continuing to deny medical rehabilitation to survivors of these attempted murders.

Thanks AT&T, without you Ahmadinejad could not have done it!

It is now 2008 and AT&T is continuing to coverup this terrorist rally and the attemped murders AND MURDERS that have resulted. Tell everyone to boycott AT&T, the hosts for these terrorists.

THE BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS AT&T.
BOYCOTT AT&T
Anaheim Police Department cover-up
Call Anaheim P.D. and tell them you will not put up with them hosting terrorists, their fundraisers, covering up attempted murders, terrorism.
(714) 765-4311
Anaheim P.D. has a record of being anti-semetic. No wonder the terrorists chose Anaheim as their host! The terrorists LOVE Anaheim!
Old 06-19-2008, 04:01 AM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

odie072 is on a distinguished road

Could you please provide a link or at least a source where this information comes from??

odie072
Old 06-21-2008, 05:24 PM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

Cool

Reports such as this that have far reaching implications, that have no links or verifiable sources, carry no credibility, therefor; no basis in reality.

odie072
Old 06-21-2008, 08:31 PM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

Paparock is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by odie072 View Post
Reports such as this that have far reaching implications, that have no links or verifiable sources, carry no credibility, therefor; no basis in reality.

odie072
Claims without links to sources are nothing more than rumors.
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace.

Asymmetric Warfare It’s not just for the “Other Guys”

Old 07-04-2008, 06:26 AM

There were many witnesses that witnessed these violent attempted murders and hate rally including myself, including the people that were injured and have permanent physical injuries as a result of the attacks, and even perpetrators who participated have come forward talking about what happened.

Obviously there is a lot I can't say about the incident.

But I can say that one of the main victims had their arms pulled out of their sockets and twirled around like a rag doll. They had to have reconstructive surgery on their face and body, were flat lined multiple times (dead) and miraculously revived, and are alive today to tell what happened.

Many incidents have happened since this attack including the murder of an AT&T worker, a witness to these attacks. Her name was Sandra Rodriguez and she was thrown from the 16th floor balcony of the Long Beach Hyatt Hotel. The Iranian dentist from San Diego that was involved was wrongly acquitted in the case of her murder.

Israelis and Americans need to be reminded Iran has many agents working for it in the U.S., people you would never suspect.

I think it's disgusting the terrorists continue to have free reign in Anaheim California. Have you been there lately? White supremacists and anti-semites thrive there, Anaheim police cover up crimes, crimes that deal directly with terrorism and will ultimately have a heavy price. There is an article from the OC Weekly detailing how corrupt the Anaheim Police are, and how they police officers speak German on duty, wear nazi insignia rings.

"The midnight patrol of police speaking in German, wearing Nazi insignia on their rings, and the beatings of undocumented people..." On OC Weekly dot com

On RickRoss dot com
Anaheim's the Shack has become Nuremberg-rally central for OC racists It's Sept. 2, the day before Labor Day 2001, and inside the Shack, neo-Nazis are setting up band equipment and literature tables for another Sunday show of racist rock and recruitment.

I also personally heard an account of how an Israeli family was attacked by skinheads at nearby Hoag Hospital in the same county not too long ago. Yes, they were attacked INSIDE the hospital and the perps got away with it.

At this attack they used a King Cobra snake and scorpions to murder the victims, which may I need to remind you included Jews that were telling on the terrorists infiltrating the phone company and recruiting workers and managers to disconnect the phone lines to military bases and hospitals for the big upcoming terrorist attack.

Also, as stated, many high ranking Hamas and Al-Qaeda members were present for this big event and attack. It is amazing how the enemy so easily sneaks into America's own backyard and uses it's own system against itself.

Below is the article from Arutz Sheva and clip from MEMRI tv, with Hamas's cultural minister referring to Rice as a serpent cobra.

(IsraelNN com) Hamas "Minister of Culture" Atallah Abu Al-Subh called U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice a "black serpent" in an interview on Hamas's TV this week, MEMRI reports.
"With the arrival of that black scorpion with a cobra's head, Condoleezza, I began to worry that she would use her venomous fangs and hiss to kill this initiative and new spirit that we should protect," he said.
Abu Al-Subh continued: "The arrival of Condoleezza Rice is not a good sign... Condoleezza Rice, you are not welcome. Every proud Palestinian views you as a murderer, and sees the blood of the children of Palestine between your lips and on your fangs. I pray to Allah that you will soon slither away, along with your master who is more Zionist than the Zionists, that murderer and criminal, whose place in history is more advanced than that of Nero, Hulagu, Genghis Khan, Timor the Lame, Hitler, and Mussolini, and before them that of Nimrod - that criminal murderer, little Bush, who is striving to fan the flames in this region"

Hamas 'Minister': Rice is a 'Serpent-Cobra'

memritv dot org

Ahmadeinjad is a true snake; denying the Holocaust while carrying out a Holocaust infront of the whole world.

Ahmadeinjad and the terrorists figured out the United States a long time ago - they learned that everyone in the U.S. has their hand out and could be bought off for money, no matter how bad the deed, even if it means destroying their own country.

Anaheim Police are to blame for being part of this coverup.

The same workers that participated in these attempted murders at AT&T continue to work at AT&T - and pose a great risk to the U.S. - and to Israel.

I feel it is my duty to tell Israelis and Jews and Christians how the enemy is united -
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (Iran), Hugo Chavez (Venezuela), Bashar Al-Assad (Syria), Ayman Al-Zawahiri (Al-Qaeda), Hassan Nasrallah (Hezbollah, Lebanon), Kim Jung-Il (North Korea), Vladimir Putin (Russia) overseas, and domestically ...
Sadly there were alot of Americans involved in this including Al Sharpton, Nation of Islam, Louis Farrakhan, Michael Jackson, do we see a pattern yet?
Also Barack Obama was there giving speaches and taking part in the hate fest. He is the biggest enemy of Israel realized, watching him ascend to power with the help of the enemy is painful. You can bet if he is elected Israel will be estranged and thrown to the wolves (in a plot which he is a part of). He said and I am quoting him "Let the Jews live on their reservation." He went on to say, "let the Muslims conquer the Jews." If you don't believe it now, wait for the results, they won't be pretty.
The Hunter phenomenon
We are witnessing a "Quiet Holocaust" in the United States and abroad,
As Pastor John Hagee has been outed, radical Americans believe they are the "Hunters" and need to "hunt" the Jews to force them to return to Israel.

The Christians are led to believe that they will have no peace until all the Jews are in Israel. They are motivated to drive the Jews out of the U.S. - by force. I know the rising levels of anti-semetism cannot be ignored.

The framing and murder of the JDL's Irv Ruben continues to be covered up to the Jewish nation's detriment.
Hate crimes against Jews continue to be covered up at a national level while Jews are publicly attacked and worse.

American companies continue anti-Semetic discriminatory practices. The poster boy for this behavior is AT&T, whose Jewish employee was beaten by it's workers and managers with baseball bats, during an event hosted to "announce the destruction of Israel" and to "murder the Jews of the World," welcomed to chants of "kill the Jew!" by Al Sharpton and a bunch of violent Muslims.

The victim was denied police response by Anaheim Police Department and the Anaheim Fire Department refused to even take the victim to the hospital; thankfully there was an Israeli paramedic there to bring the victim to the nearby hospital where the victim was ultimately revived and went on to have 10 plus surgeries, including throat surgery for being poisoned with the King Cobra snake. AT&T continues to cover up these hate crimes and every day that passes is an injustice to Israel.

We have to remember to be united ourselves, the consequences are too great to imagine.

There is alot more to this than I have time to type here now.

Again I want to bring it to everyone's attention how Israel and Jews are being sold out in the U.S. to this scum, and Al-Qaeda terrorists are given preference over Gods chosen people, and being welcomed with open arms by the antisemites here (in the U.S.).

And FYI this group, this sleeper cell has designated locations around the U.S. they are ready to use for mass exterminations of Jews in the U.S. And they are being helped by antisemites like Arnold Schwarzenegger and Barack Obama.

Their plan which they talked about on 12-21-99 includes creating a hostile environment for Jews in the U.S. and forcing them to return to Israel where Iran and other countries are to nuke it.

It's time for the Jews to wake up and fight.

This attack was videotaped by numerous people, the federal authorities are investigating. Many involved have gone down (jail time). It's time for AT&T to face the music and take responsibility for its employees, managers, violent culture, and disgusting policies.

Don't be fooled when you see former President Jimmy Carter visit terrorist leaders and tell the world of Israel's defenses, then see Ahmadinejad taunt Israel with destructions, and think these events are uncoordinated or unrelated. Jimmy Carter gave speeches at this event and let it be known his intentions for Israel along with Ahmadinejad.

Last edited by israelisrael; 07-04-2008 at 06:39 AM..
Old 07-04-2008, 11:38 AM
Dragon

WABA is on a distinguished road

Israelisrael

I really think you need to get your doctor to check your medication.

WABA
Old 07-04-2008, 02:35 PM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

Israelisrael, you do need to tune your speech down some. Yes, there are many anti-Semites in the USA including in high elected offices but your rhetoric does not come off as believable. If you would slow down, take your time, and document your statements and charges you would come off as much more believable and therefore further your cause. As it is you are not helping it by the way you post. There are many that believe that it is God that is calling his people back to Israel as that is what is written in both Judaic and Christian Prophecy. So if that is the case what God has moved no man can resist without consequence. While I think you mean well you do need to tone down some and carefully consider what you want to say in your posts.

Old 07-04-2008, 07:05 PM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

Since OC weekly was mentioned in the earlier thread, I went and looked since I've never heard of it. I typed in "Nazi insignia" since it was also mentioned and a lot popped up. I won't attempt to post all but I will post one with a link since Israelisrael still will not post a link. In my opinion, this says a lot for the mindset of the paper.

http://www.ocweekly.com/features/fea...-people/27940/

Our Congressional delegation tops this year’s list of 33 villains (31 for October, plus two more to get to the Día de los Muertos, ese)
Thursday, October 25, 2007 - 3:00 pm

Illustration by Votan.

Sometime after we’d decided to give this year’s Scariest People issue a Day of the Dead style and an Iraq War substance, I e-mailed a link to a Los Angeles Times story to the staff. I prefaced it with the note, “Exactly what we DON’T want to do with Scariest People.”The Sept. 24 piece by Nicholas Ricciardi was about the controversy surrounding a man who put the names of Iraq War dead on anti-war bumper stickers and T-shirts. Families of the dead, even those who oppose the war, were understandably upset, and some states have passed laws against the practice.
Now, the guy almost certainly has the right to do what he’s doing. (note: bold emphasis added by odie072) But that’s not what we’re doing here. It’s not about names, or even numbers; too many more of both—whether American, Iraqi, Baptist, Shiite, Wiccan, atheist, Sunni, Reform Jewish or lapsed Catholic—will be added to the sad roster of the fallen between the time I type this and the time you read it. And it’s certainly not about appropriating the sorrow of mourning families to make a political point.
Their grief belongs to them and them alone. But the death this war has wrought belongs to us all. It’s all our fault, thanks to our oh-so-scary elected Congressional representatives.
In this space, we’ll review just how our current and former congresspeople helped get us into this mess—or, at best, didn’t keep us out of it. Also in this year’s rogues’ gallery are a few local cheerleaders and enablers of the war effort.
Non-Iraq-related evildoers don’t get a free pass, though. We also offer a list of other assorted bad actors—Nazis, rapists and lawyers, oh, my!
Now, Orange County being Orange County, we have more than our share of loyal Republican legislators who, whatever their strengths and weaknesses on other issues, have wholeheartedly supported this country’s greatest moral, legal and strategic foreign-?policy failure since Vietnam.
Our lone Democratic rep, to her credit, did vote against the original authorization for war in Iraq (which was signed into law five years to the day before this writing—weird), but has since consistently voted to fund a debacle that has now devolved into what liberal Middle East expert Juan Cole counts as three distinct civil wars. More broadly, she and our senators are part of an ineffectual opposition that, whether in the minority or the majority, has not provided any meaningful check to the Bush administration’s war plans.
And where have those plans led us? To the abyss. It’s beyond scary to contemplate the depth of the pit of immorality that is the Iraq War, so most people don’t even look at it. Phrases like “Fight them there so we don’t have to fight them here,” “The next six months will be crucial,” “The surge is working,” even “Bring them home now” are defense mechanisms. They’re about the idea of the abyss, not the abyss itself.
Just stare at it for a while, and as Nietzsche predicted, this one will stare back. I don’t know what anybody else sees, but when I look at it, I see something that looks a lot like the grinning calavera Los Angeles artist Votan drew for this week’s cover. Its empty gaze is an accusation. How do you plead?
So head down to your neighborhood botánica and buy a couple of candles, a sugar skull or two, a bouquet of orange marigolds. Set up a little ofrenda at home. Pour a shot of your favorite tequila, place it on the altar, then drink one yourself and say a little prayer against what should be your greatest fear: that politicians of such little wisdom as those who had a hand in the Iraq War will still be representing this county—and this country—when the next generation of soldiers turns 18.
—Ted B. Kissell

There is more to the article, but I will not post here.

Here is the link for rickross.com as mentioned above:

http://www.rickross.com/reference/ne...eonazis31.html

I won't post because it is way to long, but what I read was a nightclub in Anaheim was hosting bands that are pro-nazi, pro-aryan race and pro-kkk. The article does not mention anything about police or political support of the show, only two scum nightclub owners that would book anything to make a buck.

As horrible as they are, I can show you in Tennessee Pro KKK rallies and meetings that have numerous supporters. That doesn't mean that Tennessee politicians, Tennessee businesses and the majority of Tennesseans support this type of behavior. Are there Tennesseans that support this?..Yes. Are there business that support this?..I'm sure there are people that belong to businesses that do yes. Are there politicians that do this?. I do not know of any myself, but remember that Senator Byrd was a active member of the KKK years ago. That doesn't mean that the entire US government supports this type of behavior.

Still nothing to support any of the claims.

I'm smelling troll.

odie072

edited to add:

As posted by Israelisrael:

This attack was videotaped by numerous people, the federal authorities are investigating. Many involved have gone down (jail time). It's time for AT&T to face the music and take responsibility for its employees, managers, violent culture, and disgusting policies.

What attack??
A link to this videotape evidence please??

You said: Many involved have gone down (jail time).

You also said:

Responding law enforcement and paramedics were turned away and denied access to the scene by AT&T employees and managers, being told lies of this rally being a charity fund raiser, you get the picture.

The victim was denied police response by Anaheim Police Department and the Anaheim Fire Department refused to even take the victim to the hospital;

Hate crimes against Jews continue to be covered up at a national level while Jews are publicly attacked and worse.

Anaheim Police are to blame for being part of this coverup.

I also personally heard an account of how an Israeli family was attacked by skinheads at nearby Hoag Hospital in the same county not too long ago. Yes, they were attacked INSIDE the hospital and the perps got away with it.

My question to you is how can it be both ways? On one hand the police and politicians are involved, covering up and doing nothing about it, yet on the other, many have gone down, jail time.

Trolling

Last edited by odie072; 07-04-2008 at 07:29 PM.. Reason: To ask original poster a question.
Old 07-05-2008, 01:38 AM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

Thanks for the update odie072 that is most interesting! What do you have to say for yourself israelisrael? There better be more reference and less rhetoric from you after that update. Extraordinary charges require offers of proof with links or you are going to run into trouble with the forums rules. Remember that before you post again.

Old 07-05-2008, 07:07 AM

It's pretty sad you don't want to hear it.

I am a witness to these events and am posting so other Jews and Israelis can know what is going on.

I don't have to tone down anything. The people that did this are the ones that need to be in fear of being caught.

As far as you all should be concerned, the writing is on the wall.
I came here to tell you what is going on as a witness, and as a victim.

You all need to know "what's up." As far as the links to the video that's not going to happen on a web forum. I was expecting a warmer reception here but it seems the enemy has succeeded in making the climate hostile to victims voicing their accounts about hate crimes.

As far as OC Weekly goes, they have exposed a lot of corruption cases, including of local Orange County officials, including Sheriff Mike Carona.

YOU need to be concerned about the specific corrupt U.S. officials involved in giving safe harbour to these terrorists and their sleeper cells here in the U.S.

Carona was one, the Anaheim Police are another.

I think it is very sick this group of people target Jews and their businesses to force them out of the United States, using baseball bats, while corrupt officials do nothing and worse, are involved.

With your attitude enemies of Israel will feel emboldened. Pro activeness is the only choice.

I know a lot of Israelis think the United States is a joke, but the corruption needs to be rooted out along with these corrupt people that are a part of the problem.

Don't hold your breathe thinking Barack Obama will even entertain helping Israel. From one eyewitness, he is one who is working with those to plot the demise of Israel.
I think it's sick Obama is far ahead in the polls, and I think this is a sign of how anti-Semetic people in the U.S. have gotten. Rev. Wright was not an accident, Farrakhan was not an accident.

I'm not trying to be a soothsayer by any means but ...
In the 1930's everyone knew what was happening and about to happen.
I hear it all the time from other Jews how everyone knew it was going to happen but did nothing. Look what happened.

So here we are 2008 and all the warning signs are popping up again.
Where are the activist Jews? How come the JDL is no longer taking strong positions against the enemies?

The hostile Arab states continue to yeild increasing power and use their influence to get their bidding done. I can assure you their bidding is NOT in Israel's favor, rather poised against it and seeking it's destruction.

Odie:
"I won't attempt to post all but I will post one with a link since Israelisrael still will not post a link." Under 15 posts members can't post links.

"As horrible as they are, I can show you in Tennessee Pro KKK rallies and meetings that have numerous supporters. That doesn't mean that Tennessee politicians, Tennessee businesses and the majority of Tennesseans support this type of behavior. Are there Tennesseans that support this?..Yes. Are there business that support this?..I'm sure there are people that belong to businesses that do yes. Are there politicians that do this?. I do not know of any myself, but remember that Senator Byrd was a active member of the KKK years ago. That doesn't mean that the entire US government supports this type of behavior."

The OC weekly article you quoted, I don't know anything about and is obviously written by a liberal writer. I know of at least one other nutjob writer that writes for the paper. I do know they have accurate stories, and when they do an expose it is usually right on. Anyways if you talk to people who KNOW Anaheim Police and the corrupt liars they are, they can tell you just how low they have gone.

The entire US government does NOT support his type of behavior. Please see the forest for the trees. The people who participated, are the people who took an active role and CHOSE to be involved in this horrendous attack. Again the forest from the trees. Those people are trying everyday to get rid of Israel's allies in the U.S. government. Hussein Obama has gone so far as to have his camp say they no longer even "need" the Jewish vote anymore - way to marginalize a people. Senator Byrd was involved in this as well.

I am a firm believer when God lets you see your enemies - you take note and do something about it if you live to be able to.

As far as the U.S. politicians involved and sold out to the enemy, Schwarzenegger, Obama, Byrd, Anaheim's Mayor Kurt Pringle, etc., they need to be outed and fast. Schwarzenegger has allready tanked California's economy with his reckless investments in real estate back derivatives. You should have heard him talking about his allegiance to the Austrian Army trumping his allegiance to the U.S., and how his family was involved in very controvercial things which I will not post as to not offend you.

"My question to you is how can it be both ways? On one hand the police and politicians are involved, covering up and doing nothing about it, yet on the other, many have gone down, jail time.

Trolling"

I don't see your point. What does some of the people who were involved being arrested have to do with being involved and covering up a major crime and terrorist event? Do not accuse me of trolling. I would expect that from HezbollahMilitary.net but not here.

Paparoach
"There are many that believe that it is God that is calling his people back to Israel as that is what is written in both Judaic and Christian Prophecy. So if that is the case what God has moved no man can resist without consequence."

Paparock this is true.
But, I don't ever recall God saying he would have voilence carried out against his people to get them back to Israel.
Again we go back to the Holocaust. Of course God would never want that to happen, EVER. I would agree with you but Ahmadinejad has openly declared genocide against the entire nation of Israel and still nothing has been done, posing a hugely enormous threat.

Obama has laughably said he would meet with Ahmadinejad. I'm sure they would get along great. Yup.

Bottom line, we cannot have the enemies of Israel manipulating the United States to achieve their ends using terrorism.

Would Israel be able to handle Iran itself? Some say no. Can Israel risk Iran obtaining it's own nukes and using them against her? No.

With the defeat of the IDF by the Lebanese, I think Israelis and Jews need to see the forest from the trees better, and recognize that Hezbollah and Iran, who seem so isolated and independent in their actions, are working with others, including those listed, giving free reign and aid to their operatives here in the U.S. This will all come out.

WABA said "I really think you need to get your doctor to check your medication."

Waba, if the enemy gets it's way, all Jews will be declared delusional, not unlike Nazi Germany, and be forced to take medication.
Ahmadinejad has layed down the groundwork in his speeches, calling Israel an "illusion," etc.
It is sad to think how on December 21, 1999 Ahmadinejad and the terrorists called the Jews crazy for supporting Israel and it's right to exist. Don't you ever wonder what Ahmadinejad has done to the Jews still living in Iran???

Don't think they have forgotten how far they got with the Holocaust. By reading Ahamadinejad's speeches, it seems he has studied the Holocaust to the T, and is using the same playbook.

I know Israel will succeed in destroying the vile enemy and will overcome.
9-11 should have taught us all not to feel so cocky or arrogant; the terrorists repeatedly proclaimed their intentions and were ignored.

Unfortunately I can't post images or links or I would.

Paparock I don't know what you mean. I am a witness to these events and have spoken to other witnesses of these events. I would love to get some grass roots things going here, to expose these people and AT&T.

AT&T: What the phone company doesn't want you to know.
AT&T is responsible for hosting these terrorists and lets them give hate speeches calling for the destruction of Israel and all Jews.

It is a disturbing trend to see that wanting the destruction of Israel is now marginalized and excused as only a desire for a change of regime.
Old 07-05-2008, 05:55 PM

Ariadne is on a distinguished road

An awful lot of words, IsraelIsrael, and not one verifiable.

December 21, 1999 was the last shortest day of the millennium. When the moon rose no doubt depended on one's location.

You have presented to us a dream-vision. Unpleasant, to put it mildly.

The URL for almanac dot com slash preview2000 slash lunar dot html
might suggest something...

Ahmadinejad is very faerie, of course.
Old 07-05-2008, 06:54 PM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

Quote "I don't have to tone down anything. The people that did this are the ones that need to be in fear of being caught."

Oh Yes you do. We have forum Rules here and you just earned your first violation.

Forum Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Israel Military forum, we hope you enjoy your stay. The use of this forum is completely free. However, we encourage you to read the Forum Terms & Conditions before you commence joining in the fun. If you don't accept the terms and conditions, please do not use the forum.

The forum has been designed to encourage members to learn from each other by sharing their stories and experiences. Please use the forum responsibly. We reserve the right to delete any comments that in any way violate the Rules, or in instances where we feel that a comment damages the reputation of the Israel Military Forum
Israel Military reserves the right to ban user's access to the forum when a member has become potentially damaging to the reputation of the forum.

The following will result in the deletion of postings no questions asked.

Offensive or obscene, Defamatory, Abusive or hateful, Racially discriminating, Used to embarrass, harass, threaten or cause distress or discomfort to another user, Used for pornographic, sexual or suggestive comments (including inappropriate user names), Used for commercial or advertising materials, Used for information or instructions containing illegal activities, Used for links or any kind of access to content that has already been aforementioned as inappropriate for this forum.

Postings of private messages is banned on this forum.

Israel Military Forum also have in place an Infraction system on the forum.

An infraction is a form of Warning
An Infraction can be issued by the Forum Admin and Mods.
When an infraction has been given to a member the forum staff member who issues the infraction will also include the reason.

how the Infraction system works
1) an infraction can set for one day or permanently a points system is also included with the infraction.

If a member receives 3 infraction points you may also face a ban from the forum.

It is important to note that Israel Military Forum is not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.

The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this forum. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.

You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this FORUM.

You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages. Furthermore, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this forum, any related websites to this forum, its staff, and its subsidiaries. The owners of this forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of this forum.

You have the ability, as you register, to choose your user name. We advise that you keep the name appropriate. With this user account you are about to register, you agree to never give your password out to another person except an administrator, for your protection and for validity reasons. You also agree to NEVER use another person's account for any reason. We also HIGHLY recommend you use a complex and unique password for your account, to prevent account theft.

After you register and login to this forum, you will be able to fill out a detailed profile. It is your responsibility to present clean and accurate information. Any information the forum owner or staff determines to be inaccurate or vulgar in nature will be removed, with or without prior notice. Appropriate sanctions may be applicable.

Please note that with each post, your IP address is recorded, in the event that you need to be banned from this forum or your ISP contacted. This will only happen in the event of a major violation of this agreement.

Also note that the software places a cookie, a text file containing bits of information (such as your user name and password), in your browser's cache. This is ONLY used to keep you logged in/out. The software does not collect or send any other form of information to your computer.

Please moderate yourself with the use of swear, curse words whilst on this forum.

thank you

Old 07-05-2008, 11:44 PM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

Thanks PapaRock, out of respect for you and the rest of the forum members I will not engage this individual anymore except for this one statement. I do not appreciate israelmilitary.net being compared to hezbollahmilitary.net because of this reason: Hezabollah terrorist have murdered a lot of innocent Israeli men, women and children and if you where actually concerned about the Israeli cause, you would have not made that tasteless, cold statement; plus, on that forum, you will find propaganda, statements and lies that CANNOT BE VERIFIED, just what you are doing.

Thank you

odie072
Old 07-06-2008, 03:52 AM
Dragon

joejd12 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by israelisrael View Post
It's pretty sad you don't want to hear it.

I am a witness to these events and am posting so other Jews and Israelis can know what is going on.

I don't have to tone down anything. The people that did this are the ones that need to be in fear of being caught.

As far as you all should be concerned, the writing is on the wall.
I came here to tell you what is going on as a witness, and as a victim.

You all need to know "what's up." As far as the links to the video that's not going to happen on a web forum. I was expecting a warmer reception here but it seems the enemy has succeeded in making the climate hostile to victims voicing their accounts about hate crimes.

As far as OC Weekly goes, they have exposed a lot of corruption cases, including of local Orange County officials, including Sheriff Mike Carona.

YOU need to be concerned about the specific corrupt U.S. officials involved in giving safe harbour to these terrorists and their sleeper cells here in the U.S.

Carona was one, the Anaheim Police are another.

I think it is very sick this group of people target Jews and their businesses to force them out of the United States, using baseball bats, while corrupt officials do nothing and worse, are involved.

With your attitude enemies of Israel will feel emboldened. Pro activeness is the only choice.

I know a lot of Israelis think the United States is a joke, but the corruption needs to be rooted out along with these corrupt people that are a part of the problem.

Don't hold your breathe thinking Barack Obama will even entertain helping Israel. From one eyewitness, he is one who is working with those to plot the demise of Israel.
I think it's sick Obama is far ahead in the polls, and I think this is a sign of how anti-Semetic people in the U.S. have gotten. Rev. Wright was not an accident, Farrakhan was not an accident.

I'm not trying to be a soothsayer by any means but ...
In the 1930's everyone knew what was happening and about to happen.
I hear it all the time from other Jews how everyone knew it was going to happen but did nothing. Look what happened.

So here we are 2008 and all the warning signs are popping up again.
Where are the activist Jews? How come the JDL is no longer taking strong positions against the enemies?

The hostile Arab states continue to yeild increasing power and use their influence to get their bidding done. I can assure you their bidding is NOT in Israel's favor, rather poised against it and seeking it's destruction.

Odie:
"I won't attempt to post all but I will post one with a link since Israelisrael still will not post a link." Under 15 posts members can't post links.

"As horrible as they are, I can show you in Tennessee Pro KKK rallies and meetings that have numerous supporters. That doesn't mean that Tennessee politicians, Tennessee businesses and the majority of Tennesseans support this type of behavior. Are there Tennesseans that support this?..Yes. Are there business that support this?..I'm sure there are people that belong to businesses that do yes. Are there politicians that do this?. I do not know of any myself, but remember that Senator Byrd was a active member of the KKK years ago. That doesn't mean that the entire US government supports this type of behavior."

The OC weekly article you quoted, I don't know anything about and is obviously written by a liberal writer. I know of at least one other nutjob writer that writes for the paper. I do know they have accurate stories, and when they do an expose it is usually right on. Anyways if you talk to people who KNOW Anaheim Police and the corrupt liars they are, they can tell you just how low they have gone.

The entire US government does NOT support his type of behavior. Please see the forest for the trees. The people who participated, are the people who took an active role and CHOSE to be involved in this horrendous attack. Again the forest from the trees. Those people are trying everyday to get rid of Israel's allies in the U.S. government. Hussein Obama has gone so far as to have his camp say they no longer even "need" the Jewish vote anymore - way to marginalize a people. Senator Byrd was involved in this as well.

I am a firm believer when God lets you see your enemies - you take note and do something about it if you live to be able to.

As far as the U.S. politicians involved and sold out to the enemy, Schwarzenegger, Obama, Byrd, Anaheim's Mayor Kurt Pringle, etc., they need to be outed and fast. Schwarzenegger has allready tanked California's economy with his reckless investments in real estate back derivatives. You should have heard him talking about his allegiance to the Austrian Army trumping his allegiance to the U.S., and how his family was involved in very controvercial things which I will not post as to not offend you.

"My question to you is how can it be both ways? On one hand the police and politicians are involved, covering up and doing nothing about it, yet on the other, many have gone down, jail time.

Trolling"

I don't see your point. What does some of the people who were involved being arrested have to do with being involved and covering up a major crime and terrorist event? Do not accuse me of trolling. I would expect that from HezbollahMilitary.net but not here.

Paparoach
"There are many that believe that it is God that is calling his people back to Israel as that is what is written in both Judaic and Christian Prophecy. So if that is the case what God has moved no man can resist without consequence."

Paparock this is true.
But, I don't ever recall God saying he would have voilence carried out against his people to get them back to Israel.
Again we go back to the Holocaust. Of course God would never want that to happen, EVER. I would agree with you but Ahmadinejad has openly declared genocide against the entire nation of Israel and still nothing has been done, posing a hugely enormous threat.

Obama has laughably said he would meet with Ahmadinejad. I'm sure they would get along great. Yup.

Bottom line, we cannot have the enemies of Israel manipulating the United States to achieve their ends using terrorism.

Would Israel be able to handle Iran itself? Some say no. Can Israel risk Iran obtaining it's own nukes and using them against her? No.

With the defeat of the IDF by the Lebanese, I think Israelis and Jews need to see the forest from the trees better, and recognize that Hezbollah and Iran, who seem so isolated and independent in their actions, are working with others, including those listed, giving free reign and aid to their operatives here in the U.S. This will all come out.

WABA said "I really think you need to get your doctor to check your medication."

Waba, if the enemy gets it's way, all Jews will be declared delusional, not unlike Nazi Germany, and be forced to take medication.
Ahmadinejad has layed down the groundwork in his speeches, calling Israel an "illusion," etc.
It is sad to think how on December 21, 1999 Ahmadinejad and the terrorists called the Jews crazy for supporting Israel and it's right to exist. Don't you ever wonder what Ahmadinejad has done to the Jews still living in Iran???

Don't think they have forgotten how far they got with the Holocaust. By reading Ahamadinejad's speeches, it seems he has studied the Holocaust to the T, and is using the same playbook.

I know Israel will succeed in destroying the vile enemy and will overcome.
9-11 should have taught us all not to feel so cocky or arrogant; the terrorists repeatedly proclaimed their intentions and were ignored.

Unfortunately I can't post images or links or I would.

Paparock I don't know what you mean. I am a witness to these events and have spoken to other witnesses of these events. I would love to get some grass roots things going here, to expose these people and AT&T.

AT&T: What the phone company doesn't want you to know.
AT&T is responsible for hosting these terrorists and lets them give hate speeches calling for the destruction of Israel and all Jews.

It is a disturbing trend to see that wanting the destruction of Israel is now marginalized and excused as only a desire for a change of regime.

israelisrael, as an israeli myself, i am calling on you to please stop with this rhetoric....

its bad enough people often blame us for being the same as the arabs, theres no need for you to give the anti-semites any new arguments ....

you can make plenty of arguments using REAL events and REAL facts and still open people's eyes to our side of the story....

if you read many former members' posts (i say former since they were mostly banned for doing exactly what you are doing, though admittably on a bit grander scale) you will notice that the arab ones and the ones who spread anti-israeli and anti-semitic propaganda and rhetoric (first one that pops up in my head is national relations 101 and his "20 myths regarding iran" post, in which he pretty much copied and pasted an entire iranian propaganda manual, you can still look that post up and see for yourself) are the ones you soUnd most like....

tone down your rhetoric and use only real facts, and i assure you people will be much more open to listen to your views, and whats almost as good, i can almost guarantee that you wont get banned from this forum as so many otehrs have if you just do the right thing....

p.s.- my assumption that you will not get banned is dependent entirely on paparocks mood and as such i cannot be held accountable if you are, indeed, banned....
Old 07-06-2008, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
An awful lot of words, IsraelIsrael, and not one verifiable.

December 21, 1999 was the last shortest day of the millennium. When the moon rose no doubt depended on one's location.

You have presented to us a dream-vision. Unpleasant, to put it mildly.

The URL for almanac dot com slash preview2000 slash lunar dot html
might suggest something...

Ahmadinejad is very faerie, of course.
They are very verifiable, how you choose to verify it is up to you.

The lunar thing is very interesting... at this rally they were very obsessed, especially Ahmadinejad, with saying it was 13 years before the end of the world, which they believe and announced to be December 21, 2012. When the Mayan calendar ends. In several published books as well, Nostradamus etc.

"israelisrael, as an israeli myself, i am calling on you to please stop with this rhetoric....

its bad enough people often blame us for being the same as the arabs, theres no need for you to give the anti-semites any new arguments ....

you can make plenty of arguments using REAL events and REAL facts and still open people's eyes to our side of the story....

if you read many former members' posts (i say former since they were mostly banned for doing exactly what you are doing, though admittably on a bit grander scale) you will notice that the arab ones and the ones who spread anti-israeli and anti-semitic propaganda and rhetoric (first one that pops up in my head is national relations 101 and his "20 myths regarding iran" post, in which he pretty much copied and pasted an entire iranian propaganda manual, you can still look that post up and see for yourself) are the ones you soUnd most like....

tone down your rhetoric and use only real facts, and i assure you people will be much more open to listen to your views, and whats almost as good, i can almost guarantee that you wont get banned from this forum as so many otehrs have if you just do the right thing....

p.s.- my assumption that you will not get banned is dependent entirely on paparocks mood and as such i cannot be held accountable if you are, indeed, banned...."

Rhetoric?
New arguments?
REAL events? REAL facts? My friend, kol she ani kotev po ha emet.
This is REAL. This REALLY happened. Whether or not you want to accept it, is entirely up to you.
There are the REAL victims who have to live with their injuries for the rest of their lives, and REAL witnesses who are telling on this atrocity.\

Iranian propaganda manual is what it sounds like? Maybe because the people behind the attack were Iranian. Duh.
As far as anything sounding Anti-Semetic ... yes what happened was VERY anti-Semetic and is classified as a hate crime to the extreme.

Why shoot the messenger? I am hoping to expose these monsters.

Ahmadinejad is not a new phenomenon. He has been at this game, publically pronouncing his threats since 1999, in Anaheim, CA. Ignorance is not bliss.

"dream-vision. Unpleasant"

This is the enemies dream, not mine. They carried out the thought, they meditated, they carried out the acts, they used the rhetoric.

We can all pretend organized crime doesn't exist, terrorism does not exist, yet they will still exist. You can try and ignore me when I tell what I witnessed and what others have cooberated. Anyways I am seeking the truth and hope you are too.

They brought the fight here to the U.S., they are the ones torturing Americans on American soil. You no longer have to fly 5,000 miles to Tehran to witness a public execution and torture. It is here, in the United States.

odie you do not get the point.

"Thanks PapaRock, out of respect for you and the rest of the forum members I will not engage this individual anymore except for this one statement. I do not appreciate israelmilitary.net being compared to hezbollahmilitary.net because of this reason: Hezabollah terrorist have murdered a lot of innocent Israeli men, women and children and if you where actually concerned about the Israeli cause, you would have not made that tasteless, cold statement; plus, on that forum, you will find propaganda, statements and lies that CANNOT BE VERIFIED, just what you are doing."

I checked, there is no Hezbollahmilitary.net.
Wow, way to shoot the messenger. I guess you would like me to start reading from the book of bad things don't happen.
What I am writing is verified, why you choose to attack me before expressing horror and shock at what really happened is beyond me.

My point was Hezbollah supporters are the first to attack those telling on them. Why would you do the same?

Paparock, you gave me an infraction for no reason.
Again, what a way to shoot the messenger.

I think I will go watch some more Adam Gadahn videos on YouTube and wonder how everyone is falling for their BS.
*just kidding*

When Adam Gadahn gave his speech on December 21, 1999, he gave the horrible message that every Jew would be converted to Islam or killed. Obviously he is sick and twisted.

Gadahn, Zawahiri, Bin Laden, what a trio of terrorists. How awful they were able to have such a rally on American soil, in Anaheim, CA, not far from the "happiest place on Earth," Disneyland.

Again these terrorists have their time line, nothing you or I can say will convince them otherwise. They have to be stopped.

Also if those attacking me knew anything, they would know how Adam Gadahn went to the Islamic Center of Anaheim, CA. You can read about Danny the Jew and the whole gang on Wikipedia.

I degress;
AT&T needs to be held accountable for letting their employees and managers go along with these attacks, letting these terrorists and their supporters read from the Koran on stage at AT&T.

One of the participants in this attack was none other than Steve Irwin, the Crocodile Hunter. He was the one that brough the King Cobra snake to this rally, that they used in attempting to murder the victims (again American Jews).
He died with a stingray through his heart. I can tell you all he certainly did himself no favors being at this attack, and participating in the attempted murders by bringing the snake and chanting "death to Israel."

Was Irwin taken out for the greater good? Possibly.

Also there was an alarming amount of African Americans identifying themselves as Muslims there, taking part in these attacks. Nation of Islam, Al Sharpton, Rev. Jesse Jackson, they are all part of this intifada.

Paparock what proof do you want? You can call me and speak to myself a witness, I can put you on the phone with another. What will it take to wake you from your sleep?

The enemy is active and did these things whether you want to recognize it or not.

Come to Orange County California and then maybe you will begin to understand what is REALLY going on.

There is alot going on that the news does not cover. Don't you think there is more to 9-11 than you hear in the news? Don't you think there is more to Ahmadinejad's threats than what you hear on the news?

Maybe you should call up Anaheim Police Department and ask them what the hell is going on over there, why they are hosting and allowing terrorists in their city, why are they covering up hate crimes against Jews, Why?

The American economy has been thrashed, how come the one's suffering are the Jewish Banks? Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan?
At this rally they announced the plot to bankrupt the Jewish money, the Jewish banks that are the backbone of the U.S. and Israel.
This is Al-Qaeda's plot, and sadly they managed to cripple these banks.

Gas continues to climb and Iran continues to threaten the supply of oil, not just theirs but the regions.

Like I said I am not saying this because it happened and it is over and done with, but because it impacts the future and the future of Israel.

The U.S. does not need a corrupt police department allowing terrorist activities and charities to carry on.
Anaheim Police Department, this is on you.

Anaheim, home to The Muslim Soul, Islamic Center of Orange County, birthplace to Adam Gadahn, AKA Adam the American

In 1995, at age 17, Gadahn began studying Islam at the Islamic Society of Orange County. Members of Gadahn's study group were young fundamentalists who "targeted the mosque's chairman, Hitham 'Danny' Bundakji," whom they referred to as 'Danny the Jew' for his practice of "wearing Western clothes and being overly friendly with Jews."[7]

Gadahn converted to Islam later that year, and shortly thereafter posted an essay to the USC website describing his conversion, entitled "Becoming a Muslim."[8]

According to his parents, Adam was "arrested and convicted of assaulting his former mentor Haitham Bundakji in May 1997", he served two days in jail, but his failure to do 40 hours of community services leaves a warrant for his arrest active.[1]

[edit] Move to Al Qaeda

and in 1999...

"…your failure to heed our demands and the demands of reason means that you and your people will – Allah willing – experience things which will make you forget all about the horrors of September 11th, Afghanistan and Iraq and Virginia Tech".

Gadahn is felt to have inspired bin Laden's September 2007 video, in which bin Laden, among other things, made reference to the subprime mortgage crisis[19]. M.J. Gohel, chief executive of the Asia-Pacific Foundation, a London-based security-studies organization, found bin Laden's video "very reminiscent of [Gadahn's] messages in terms of style and content."
Source: WIKIpedia

Virginia Tech, suprime Mortgage crisis, where else is Al-Qaeda's hidden hand working?
Old 07-06-2008, 07:19 AM

Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known. What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops. Matt. 10:26-27

Oh, and don't forget to go to Israel Apartheid Week:
Guess where?

Anaheim, California: Saturday, Jan. 26, 1 p.m.
512 S. Brookhurst St., Between Orange Ave. & Broadway)

Never mind it was in January, but you can always go next year

From http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com

Andrew Bostom documents Islamic antisemitism in his forthcoming new book,The Legacy of Islamic Antisemitism: From Sacred Texts to Solemn History;
The Koran, as a central anti-Jewish motif, decrees an eternal curse upon the Jews (Koran 2:61/ 3:112) for slaying the prophets and transgressing against the will of Allah. This motif is coupled to Koranic verses 5:60 and 5:78 which describe the Jews transformation into apes and swine (5:60), having been "...cursed by the tongue of David, and Jesus, Mary's son" (5:78). The related verse, 5:64, accuses the Jews-as Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas did in a January 2007 speech, citing Koran 5:64-of being "spreaders of war and corruption", a sort of ancient Koranic antecedent of The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.
From the advent of Islam, dehumanizing Jews as apes (Koran 2:65/7:166), or apes and pigs (Koran 5:60) transcended any mere application to "Sabbath breakers." Muhammad himself, in both the sira (early, sacralized Muslim biographies) of Ibn Ishaq and Ibn Sa‘d, referred to the Medinan Jews of the Banu Qurayza as "apes" just before orchestrating the slaughter of all their post-pubertal men.
This sacralized massacre is the prototype. Large scale massacres of Jews by Muslims occurred in Granada (circa 1066; 4000 killed, and Jewish society destroyed; more Jews killed in this one pogrom than in the Crusaders' much more infamous ravages through the Rhineland 30 years later); Baghdad (1290/91; hundreds killed with pogroms extending throughout Iraq, and into Persia); and the southern Moroccan oasis town of Touat (~ 1490; many Jews killed, and their Temple destroyed).
Each of these massacres was incited and/or celebrated by depictions of Jews as apes in verses by popular clerics-in the case of Touat, the “composer” of such a verse al-Maghili (d. 1505), an important Muslim theologian whose writings influenced Moroccan religious attitudes towards Jews into the 20th century-led the pogrom himself. ,/P>
The centrality of the Jews' permanent "abasement and humiliation," and being "laden with God's anger" in the corpus of Muslim exegetic literature on Koran 2:61 (including the hadith and Koranic commentaries), is clear. By nature deceitful and treacherous, the Jews rejected Allah's signs and prophets, including Isa, the Muslim Jesus. Classical Koranic commentators such as Tabari (d. 923), Zamakshari (d. 1143), Baydawi (d. 1316), and Ibn Kathir (d. 1373), when discussing Koran 5:82 ("Thou wilt surely find the most hostile of men to the believers are the Jews and the idolaters; and thou wilt surely find the nearest of them in love to the believers are those who say 'We are Christians'; that, because some of them are priests and monks, and they wax not proud."), concur on the unique animus of the Jews towards the Muslims, which is repeatedly linked to the curse of Koran 2:61. For example, in his commentary on 5:82, Tabari writes,
In my opinion, [the Christians] are not like the Jews who always scheme in order to murder the emissaries and the prophets, and who oppose God in his positive and negative commandments, and who corrupt His scripture which He revealed in His books.
Tabari's classical interpretations of Koran 5:82 and 2:61, as well as his discussion of the related verse 9:29 mandating the Jews payment of the jizya (Koranic poll-tax), represent both Antisemitic and more general anti-dhimmi views that became, and remain, intrinsic to Islam to this day. Here is Tabari's discussion of 2:61 and its relationship to verse 9:29, which emphasizes the purposely debasing nature of the Koranic poll tax:
...abasement and poverty were imposed and laid down upon them", as when someone says "the imam imposed the poll tax (jizya)on free non-Muslim subjects", or "The man imposed land tax on his slave", meaning thereby that he obliged him [to pay ] it, or, "The commander imposed a sortie on his troops", meaning he made it their duty....God commanded His believing servants not to give them [i.e., the non-Muslim people of the scripture] security-as long as they continued to disbelieve in Him and his Messenger-unless they paid the poll tax to them; God said: "Fight those who believe not in God and the Last Day and do not forbid what God and His Messenger have forbidden-such men as practice not the religion of truth [Islam], being of those who have been given the Book [Bible]-until they pay the poll tax, being humble" (Koran 9:29).. The dhimmis [non-Muslim tributary's] posture during the collection of the jizya- "[lowering themselves] by walking on their hand, ...reluctantly
...Ibn Zaid said about His words "and abasement and poverty were imposed upon them", ‘These are the Jews of the Children of Israel'. I said: ‘Are they the Copts of Egypt?' He said: "What have the Copts of Egypt to do with this? No, by God, they are not; but they are the Jews, the Children of Israel....By "and slain the prophets unrightfully" He means that they used to kill the Messengers of God without God's leave, denying their messages and rejecting their prophethood.
Indeed the Koran's overall discussion of the Jews is marked by a litany of their sins and punishments, as if part of a divine indictment and conviction process. The Jews wronged themselves (16:118) by losing faith (7:168) and breaking their covenant (5:13). The Jews (echoing an ante-Nicaean, Marcionite polemic) are a nation that has passed away (2:134; repeated in 2:141). Twice Allah sent his instruments (the Assyrians/or Babylonians, and Romans) to punish this perverse people (17:4-5)-their dispersal over the earth is proof of Allah's rejection (7:168).
The Jews are further warned about both their arrogant claim that they remain Allah's chosen people (62:6), and continued disobedience and "corruption" (5:32-33) Other sins, some repeated, are enumerated: abuse, even killing of prophets (4:155; 2:91), including Isa [Jesus] (3:55; 4:157), is a consistent theme. The Jews ridiculed Muhammad as Ra'ina (the evil one, in 2:104; 4:46), and they are also accused of lack of faith, taking words out of context, disobedience, and distortion (4:46). Precious few of them are believers (also 4:46). These "perverse" creatures also claim that Ezra is the messiah and they worship rabbis who defraud men of their possessions (9:30).
Additional sins are described: the Jews are typified as an "envious" people (2:109), whose hearts are as hardened as rocks (2:74). They are further accused of confounding the truth (2:42), deliberately perverting scripture (2:75), and being liars (2:78). Ill-informed people of little faith (2:89), they pursue vague and wishful fancies (2:111). Other sins have contributed to their being stamped (see 2:61/ 3:112 above) with "wretchedness/abasement and humiliation," including-usury (2:275), sorcery (2:102), hedonism (2:96), and idol worship (2:53).
More (and repeat) sins, are described still: the Jews' idol worship is again mentioned (4:51), then linked and followed by charges of other (often repeat) iniquities-the "tremendous calumny" against Mary (4:156), as well as usury and cheating (4:161). Most Jews are accused of being "evil-livers" /"transgressors" /"ungodly" (3:110), who, deceived by their own lies (3:24), try to turn Muslims from Islam (3:99). Jews are blind and deaf to the truth (5:71), and what they have not forgotten they have perverted-they mislead (3:69), confound the truth (3:71), twist tongues (3:79), and cheat Gentiles without remorse (3:75). Muslims are advised not to take the Jews as friends (5:51), and to beware of the inveterate hatred that Jews bear towards them (5:82). The Jews' ultimate sin and punishment are made clear: they are the devil's minions (4:60) cursed by Allah, their faces will be obliterated (4:47), and if they do not accept the true faith of Islam-the Jews who understand their faith become Muslims (3:113)-they will be made into apes (2:65/ 7:166), or apes and swine (5:60), and burn in the Hellfires (4:55, 5:29, 98:6, and 58:14-19).
And Muhammad himself set the example for antisemitism. The oldest extant biography of Muhammad, that by Ibn Ishaq as transmitted by Ibn Hisham, is replete with the Prophet's evident hatred of Jews. He had individual Jews assassinated if he felt that they had somehow insulted or disobeyed him. When Muhammad gave the command “Kill any Jew that falls into your power,” one of his followers, Ibn Mas'ud, assassinated Ibn Sunayna, a Jewish merchant. Other followers of Muhammad were happy to obey similar orders from their leader: “Our attack upon God's enemy cast terror among the Jews, and there was no Jew in Medina who did not fear for his life.” Other Jews killed included Sallam ibn Abu’l-Huqayq, Ka‘b b.al-Ashraf, and al-Yusayr. The Jewish tribe Banu Qurayza, consisting of between 600-800 men, were exterminated, while the Jewish tribe of Banu'l-Nadir were attacked, and all who remained alive banished. As the late 15th to early 16th century Moroccan cleric al-Maghili (d. 1505) declared in verse, before leading a pogrom against the Jewish community of Touat, “Love of the Prophet, requires hatred of the Jews.”
The same kind of inflammatory language they had at December 21, 1999, in Anaheim at AT&T, where they equated Jews with Apes and beat them with metal baseball bats.

Last edited by israelisrael; 07-06-2008 at 07:24 AM..
Old 07-06-2008, 10:14 AM

The "same kind" is not the same. You have not provided any evidence that the incidents you describe as happening in December 1999 really happened. You call Paparock "Paparoach" which seems a wholly Freudian slip. You are au fait with Ahmadinejad's astrology. You place Gadahn at your rally when he was ten years old. Maybe the Dalai Lama was also there. You expect people to believe Wikipedia!
Old 07-06-2008, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
The "same kind" is not the same. You have not provided any evidence that the incidents you describe as happening in December 1999 really happened. You call Paparock "Paparoach" which seems a wholly Freudian slip. You are au fait with Ahmadinejad's astrology. You place Gadahn at your rally when he was ten years old. Maybe the Dalai Lama was also there. You expect people to believe Wikipedia!
Whoops! Apology. Gadhan was twenty years old. But there is a CNN transcript from 2004 where his name comes up as surprising.
Old 07-06-2008, 10:41 AM

Now I know it's fantasia. Snoop Dogg and Naomi Campbell were also there!
Where was Bobby Dylan?
Old 07-06-2008, 08:10 PM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

Quote:They are very verifiable, how you choose to verify it is up to you.

No: Here you are responsible for justifying your charges against individuals, races, nations, etc. as others have told you as well as me. If you don't take this seriously then you will be hearing from me with a ban and the only question will be if is permanent or not. You can always say "in my opinion" if you do not have facts however that does have its limits if it is over used in conjunction with very radical implications against others!

We have Muslims and Nazis come on here with attacks without proof which is their fastest and usual reason for receiving bans because they just refuse to follow the rules. If want to test the same theory they ascribed to it is your choice however I guarantee, you will learn the same lesson they did. The owner of this site made the rules to be enforced (not me by the way) and while I try to give people a chance I am not going to let you challenge them. I have warned you and sent you a personal message but do not mistake my patience for a lack of will to take action as others here will tell you. I have given some, more time to conform than others depending on their violations and attitude. However, your in your face come backs and I don’t have to prove nothing; verify it yourself, attitude has not won you any points so read the writing on the wall and take the hint. If you want to seriously be a productive member here (which I hope you do) then just make a serious attempt to follow the rules. Moderation is not waiting for anyone to lose their cool some time, as we all have those days including me, but a continued pattern of violation will be noted and dealt with!

So as I have said to you before just "tone down" your speech some and offer some form of offers of proffs for your charges. Even type out the title of artiles where information can be found etc. but make more effort than just make wild accusations.

Note: You now have two infractions. Three infractions this close together and a ban is mandatory.

Last edited by Paparock; 07-06-2008 at 08:23 PM..
Israel Forum